Sunday, December 03, 2006

Curt and Nedra Sparks are moving to Overland Park, Kansas. They are paying attention to the voice of the Lord just as we would expect them to, and just as they teach all others who will listen. To know them is to love them and to love the Lord. They have endeared themselves and their children Jared and Sarah to everyone in Memphis who has had the pleasure of knowing them...we will miss them.
This painting will be presented to them at a reception in their honor at Sycamore View church on Sunday, December 17.

3 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

That's awesome! They're going to love it!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't get to see you yesterday at the reception, but I did get to help hang your work of art!

I wanted to let you know it's amazing! They both loved the picture and the reception.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I just found out they are leaving Sycamore View in the last day or two. I am sure they will be missed dearly. I also just ran into your blog and wanted to say Missy and I really appreciate your family. God bless,

Matt & Missy

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home