Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tammie and I went to St. Louis a couple of weeks ago to speak with the Dr. about returning my driving privaledges. I think she slipped him a $100 bill because he was so nice about letting me drive again. Or it could have been that she said some one would be having a funeral if I remained riding with her in the right seat. I'm really bad with giving parking instructions, etc.

Yesterday i recieved the letter that I have been waiting for acknowledging that I passed the American Board of Implantology/Implant Dentistry Diplomat credentialing process. What a relief. When I get the diploma, I'll be able to use it and $2 to get a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yaay! I'm very proud of you.

Thank you so much for the card that you all sent. It meant a lot!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home